Sunday, November 15, 2015

Open your heart

It's so cool how certain insights (or wisdom if you will) can make you go from feeling down to feeling really happy.

I actually had a fantastic day, I feel incredibly grateful and happy, but some things happened that, to me, were things that could make me feel sad & down for a while as long as I choose to take those things personal and as long as I choose to hold on to the negative feelings & emotions that were triggered by these people & events.

Only I didn't take it personal, and I didn't hold on to the negative feelings that were triggered by what happened because quite quickly, I received insights that made me feel even better about today (and life) and this left me feeling even more blessed & free.

Isn't that amazing though? How just having the required wisdom can keep you from feeling sad & down about certain things that happened in the past or even today.

Wisdom can make you so happy, peaceful, calm and leaves you feeling blessed & free, but what is wisdom? It's healed wounds. Because the fact of the matter is, you are whole, you are the source of it all and only your love can complete things and only your wisdom (your perception) can make life seem beautiful, wonderful and magical.

It doesn't matter where you are now. It doesn't matter what you have. What matters, when it comes to being happy, is your ability to make things seem wonderful in your own eyes (even when they aren't). In this lies true freedom if you ask me. Because nobody can take away that ability, nobody can take away your love, nobody or nothing can take away your happiness unless you let them. Happiness & peace is your responsibility.

And so I say, develop your ability to turn things into gold. And as far as I know, only your heart can see the true beauty in things, only your heart can complete things, only your love can make everything right.

Your love, your heart.. Is your salvation :). Open your heart. That's the best advice one could ever give you when it comes to being happy, free and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment