Sunday, October 25, 2015

Embody what you preach about


Sometimes I meet people who have a philosophy that is similar to mine, but as I get to know them better, I discover that they don't really embody it.

For example, just because somebody is a hippy, (somebody who promotes peace, love and happiness, and sticks up for what they believe in. Anyone can be a hippie, not just people that look like one), does not necessarily mean that they themselves are kind, respectful, compassionate and peaceful.

I've met people who are a 'hippy', but that turned out to be much more immature, disrespectful, and insensitive than people that I know who aren't what you can call hippies. 

Mostly, people who are aware, wise and compassionate are generally into meditation, nature and living healthy, but there also people who are into this simply because because it feeds their spiritual ego.

I personally believe that you should just be yourself, follow your bliss and enjoy & trust the journey. That's the most spiritual thing you can do. 

I know my wisdom mostly comes from being an empath and having experienced many hardships. I feel things so very deeply. This is both a curse and a blessing because negative things are also felt more strongly, but this made me all the more motivated and inspired to acquire wisdom and to make my dreams come true. 

And you know what.. Dreams do come true. Not by having a certain philosophy or knowledge, but by having a clear vision of what you want and feeling good about that. Everything you feel will at some point of time come back to you.

So whatever belief, religion, perception, diet, hobby, vision, dream, people, things make you feel happy, good and peaceful.. Hold on to that. Not to what you think you should be doing because of the society we live in or because you're afraid of what other people might think.

If your a man and wearing a fucking dress makes you happy then go ahead and buy yourself a nice dress and wear it. This might be a silly example, but I am totally serious. If something silly makes you happy, then go for it. What other people will think does not matter. And you know why?







No comments:

Post a Comment