Saturday, November 21, 2015

Just love



Love what could possibly matter more? Love is always the answer. Love is everything. Love is the key to peace, happiness and prosperity.

I looooooooooooooove, love and I always get a huge smile on my face when I see other people who are also spreading the message of love (love is the message and message is love).

Today I bumped into Scott Stabile his Facebook Page.

From what I heard Scott Stabile his book is PURE LOVE and so I just had to share it on my blog (which is all about love). 

What people like Scott Stabile do is help other people feel better about themselves and the world. They inspire and lift people's spirits by making them more aware of their infinite potential.

We can only lead by example. And from what I can tell, Scott Stabile is a great example of love, a beam of wisdom and a great rolemodel. 

Scott, you are an inspiration to me and many others! Thank you for being you and sharing your love and wisdom! 

It's really kind of self-love that I am expressing right now, I think, lol, because I see so much of myself in him. I'm also a writer. I have also written a book about the power of love and I love speaking at events too.

Anyways, since this blog post is basically about writers, books that are all about the power of love, I figured why not share the 'rough draft' online version of my own book "Find your strength in love".

Basically, the book is about the power of love and how with it you can change everything.

It contains articles, poems and quotes that were written by me over the years. They are pretty much all about the power of love.

Please note that this free version is a rough draft. It's not perfect and may contain some (or many, lol) errors.


If you like the rought draft then you can always consider buying the finished version of my book. You can purchase it here: http://www.amazon.com/Find-your-strength-love-Joosten/dp/1503252868/

One more thing.. I wanna talk a little bit about Tumblr since it has become one of my favorite ways to share my work with other people. I really love Tumblr. They now also have an instant messaging system (yay).

One of my quotes about suffering actually seemed to have gone viral on Tumblr.

I actually kinda rewrote my "How To Go From Rags To Riches" article (it's a bit longer now) and submitted it to The Awakened State tumblr page. You can find the article here: http://theawakenedstate.tumblr.com/post/132897983065/how-to-go-from-rags-to-riches

Interesting read.. Since it's pretty much all about how with the power of love you can change your life, forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment