Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hello World: Video series

I will always love you and as long as the sun shines before you,
you’ll never need to doubt it because I’ll make you so sure about it.
I’ll always let my light shine bright so that there is no mistake that you will find the way home alright. My love will guide you through every dark night because I will never leave you out of my sight. ~ Bram Joosten
Hello world is about inspiring, motivating and lifting people up. Every day I will be here for you. Every day I will create content (a video, article, quotes or news) that will make you see that you are loved and blessed. That will help guide you towards the light, towards eternal happiness.

Link to playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcep0YHbAua-zM7nH7dK5RqGntAiga0tU

No comments:

Post a Comment