Friday, September 25, 2015

The game of life

Whatever this game called life is, I am honored to be a part of it.



I don't believe that there are any real problems, just lessons and challenges that help us rise. I faced many challenges and they made me the person that I am today. For everything I lost, I always gained something more valuable in return (nothing is more valuable than inner peace). I have always grown richer in spirit and spirit is everything, so as far as I am concerned.. You can only gain. Just cherish the beautiful memories you make, enjoy the ride. It's a gift.
Life is simple when you simply choose love. And I genuinely believe that love is always the solution, the answer and what ultimately sets you free. They call it the strongest force of the universe for a reason :).
I stood in line in the grocery store today and I was feeling very happy and decided to send out positive vibes to the people there. And guess what? I got positive vibes in return. Now not everybody is in a place within themselves where they can return what you send out, but somehow what you send out has a way of returning to you. You get what you give, so even if some people can't be nice to you. Be nice to them because you will be sure to attract a person that does have the ability to show you love in return. And when you can be nice, loving and positive no matter what.. Just imagine how many blessings you are bound to attract ;-). And that's what I wish for everybody to realize. You have so much to offer.. You only need to heal what is blocking you from being that ray of light, that sunshine that brightens everything and turns everything into gold, but no matter what happens or what you have done, that light is within you and will never diminish... You can only grow more aware of it and as you do.. It will grow stronger and eventually take over. Let the sunshine in :). Open up your heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment