Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Life is a gift

I’m free because I have peace within. I’m rich because I have wisdom. No matter what happens I’m happy.. And nothing can take that from me. Life is a gift it can only empower me even more. Life.. I’m loving it ^_^.
You are the sky. The rest is just weather. Find peace, happiness and true wealth within yourself and you are free to enjoy life forever without limits.
Your soul is eternal. And every day, we shine a little brighter on our journey back home. Enjoy this wonderful journey. We get to enjoy this game called life forever!
I truly hope that you may see the beauty of your own divinity. That you may find that the true and greatest treasure was within you all along.
May God/Love guide and protect you always and take you through this amazing journey where you will step by step remember who you truly are.. A shining star heading for infinity and beyond. Life is beautiful and so are you.. That’s how I know you will always make it through any obstacle, sickness or pain as this only strips you to the core of your magnificent being and so there is only something to gain. Yes my beloved Life is a gift to you, and you too are a gift to the world. Go explore.. And know the only way is up. I feel nothing but compassion and respect for you so it must be true. You are an unlimited being with unlimited potential. You will grow and grow, learn and learn, until there is nothing left to burn. When you have been stripped to the core all that will be left is love.. And then you will see the white dove. Which is the symbol of freedom. For you will eventually come to see that you are free and truly always were.. Because life was a ride that was always worth it and its a ride that you will remember always and all days as you delight in the truth and enjoy your eternal place in the kingdom of love.





No comments:

Post a Comment